I love bathrooms that reflect a relaxing fresh vibe, we want a spa- like bathroom for ourselves but often don’t know where to start. I’ve compiled some of my favorite bathroom inspirations and products, hopefully these encourage you to spruce up your bathroom.
When styling your bathrooms, follow these simple steps:
1. De- clutter and use pretty storage containers to conceal bathroom necessities and cosmetic items on your vanity counter. Keep them in drawers or lower cabinet shelves if possible.
2. Choose your most used products and display them in pretty baskets or catch- all trays. One or two of these are acceptable on the bathroom counter or your dresser top.
3. Accessorize with plants or real flowers.
4. Use candles and scented oil to complete the experience of a clean inviting bathroom.
5. Use bathroom linen and towels that coordinate if not match.
Some of my favorite bathroom products include:
1. Anya honey soap from Pure South Manila smells so sweet and lathers on with amazing moisture. Honey is a natural moisturizing ingredient and leaves skin so supple.
2. Lemon Grass and Poppy seed soap from Pure South Manila is a natural exfoliant and soap in one bar. Lemon grass naturally reduces stress and soothes the senses while poppy seed acts as a gentle scrub to remove dead skin. Love that Pure South uses all natural ingredients making it a great organic line.
3. Hyannis Glass Lanterns from Pottery Barn These charming candle lanterns make the perfect holders for your scented candles. Pottery barn is now available in Bonifacio Central at BGC in Manila!
1. Marlo Jacquard Organic Towels from Pottery Barn add a splash of color and pattern to your usual neutral bathroom.
2. Iron shower curtain rings from Anthropologie add a vintage vibe to your shower area.
3. Hide your clutter with this cute Topsy- Turvy Jewelry Holder from Anthropologie.
What are your favorite bathroom products?