It’s been awhile since I blogged because we were on holiday in Hong Kong, but if you follow me in Instagram then you will be updated. Hong Kong is just lovely and the climate began to cool so that we had to wear thermals and a good sweater. We walked around Causeway Bay and visited a few places in the South side overlooking the water. How was your week?
I used to wonder what all the fuss was about adult coloring books and how some people would even find the time to color. Between my two kids, some interior design work, Wholemomph and this blog, I always thought coloring books would just be a waste of time and productivity. When I got a gift from Fully Booked I just could not help but gush over how pretty the books are, and to know that they were specially hand-picked for me and my profession made the gesture well appreciated. So yes.. I stared at them, took photos and decided to give them a try. To my surprise, I enjoyed myself and the few minutes of quietness I had with just me, my pretty coloring books and markers. I realized that adult coloring books are indeed for busy people! It is a sweet break from stress and the fast paced life we live where we can let our mind think of nothing and just enjoy the pleasure of art and color without thinking too much.
I whipped out my vintage set of Copic markers which I had from my interior design college days way back in 2001 and was pleased that they were still in good condition. They made rich vibrant colors against the crisp white sheet of my coloring books. Other people choose colored pencils and I may try that next time too.
I will find these coloring books useful and remember to bring them out when I need to relax and de stress. It is after all perfect for that and we all need to succumb to the call of unwinding. I may bring them with me on a long flight to our next family vacation too..
I hope I’ve convinced most of you to try because Fully Book has their ongoing My Colorful Christmas Raffle Promo. They are giving colorful prizes to 50 of their lucky shoppers this season! Perfect for Christmas presents if you ask me!
- The promo runs from November 15 to December 15 at all Fully Booked Metro Manila branches. Participating branches include: Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street, Fully Booked Alabang Town Center, Fully Booked Rockwell, Fully Booked Katipunan, Fully Booked SM Mall of Asia, Fully Booked SM Megamall, Fully Booked SM North EDSA, Fully Booked Trinoma, Fully Booked Greenhills, Fully Booked Greenbelt 5, Fully Booked Century City Mall, Fully Booked Eastwood Mall, Fully Booked Taft and Fully Booked Glorietta 3.
- Every P300 purchase on adult coloring books entitles the shopper 1 raffle entry to join the My Colorful Christmas promo. Only single-receipt purchases are qualified to claim raffle entries. Receipts used for claiming raffle entries will be stamped in the back and any excess amount in the receipt will be considered void and cannot be used in the next redemption.
- Just show your original receipt/s to the Fully Booked Customer Service counter to verify the purchase and fill up the raffle entry/s. Drop completed entries in the designated My Colorful Christmas raffle drop box at the branch you’re in. Keep your raffle stubs safe as you’ll need this for claiming prizes.
- 50 winners will be drawn on Monday, December 21. Winners will be notified by registered email and other contact information provided in the entry.
- Prizes include a 10-pc coloring book set, coloring materials, Fully Booked GCs and a 2016 Planner.Because at Fully Booked, coloring is the gift that keeps giving. Merry shopping!
If you’ve been following me on Instagram you would have heard that I’m giving away 5 of these pretty Vintage patterns coloring books too. It’s my special way of thanking you all for the support! Here’s how you can join:
- Like my Facebook page and like Fully Books Facebook page too.
- Reply in the comments below this blog post and tell me why you think you want to try getting into adult coloring books.
- Winners will be announced on this blog post so stay tuned!
Again thank you and happy coloring!