With Christmas around the corner, I’ve been thinking about DIY gifts aside from Christmas shopping. There are those yummy cookies we all used to receive, the fruit cakes, and leche flan. Now that I’ve turned to live a healthy, organic lifestyle, I would not appreciate all the sugar laden treats, but what if we could give healthy homemade treats or pretty stuff to each other?
I’ve compiled a list of my favorite DIY Christmas gift ideas, hope you get inspired to make your own. A gift made with love is always appreciated, can be gentle on the budget too!
- Gluten free granola recipe are wonderful healthy gifts.
- Homemade spice rubs can make wonderful gifts especially when presented in cute little jars for packaging.
- Cookie mix gift sacks are brilliant! It doesn’t just have to be cookies, think brownies, hot chocolate sacks, etc.
- Wooden photo displays are always appreciated by family.
- Scented oil candles in mason jars look like something I want to try out.
Which one do you think you can make? They all look like fun to do! Happy holidays!