Hi everyone! How are you all doing? Do you have that one room in the house that just looks so messy and cluttered? It was our homeschool/ playroom that I just couldn’t look at. For weeks I struggled on how to make things look neater without breaking the bank and so I came up with 3 Steps to a Better Playroom.
Here is what our space looked like before.
1.Toys were organized in plastic containers, but they looked too cluttered. I thought of concealing them in pretty IKEA Branas baskets. They make things look so much prettier.
2. I added labels with Ikea stickers, and a few craft supplies.
3. Here is the finished product. Doesn’t the whole shelf look so much better now?
Some tips to a better playroom:
- Organize toys according to type, purpose (art supplies, musical toys..)
- Invest in pretty storage boxes.
- Use pretty labels
- Get your kids involved. My son Santiago wrote some of the labels.
Hope you get inspired to organize things a little more around the house! Have a great weekend. To see the whole playroom, I am posting a live video tour on my Facebook page. Please follow and subscribe to my live Facebook videos because I will be posting a lot of “behind the scenes” shots there.